“Bangkok Disco!!!!!!!!”
Review of The Parker Pie Co.

The Parker Pie Co.
Price range: US$5 - US$30
Cuisines: Diner, Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating
Description: The Parker Pie Co. Started as a small pizza shop in the back of the Lake Parker Country Store. While it is still a little pizza shop in the back of a country store, the quality of the food and the community atmosphere has turned it into a favorite eatery and pub for locals and seasonal clientele alike. The Parker Pie Co. Is a foodie destination not to be missed. In addition to our famous pizza, our revolving beer menu features both Vermont brews and the best fermented beverages from around the globe.
Reviewed 6 August 2014

Enjoying a favorite slice of pie from Parker Pie Co. in West Glover VT. It's called Bangkok Disco......With crushed tomatoes, cheddar, red onions, BBQ chicken breast, and light Bayley Hazen blue cheese, finished in curry powder. Sounds crazy but it's wonderful!! It's 40 minutes from where I live but lucky for me a few of the guests at the Rabbit Hill Inn in Lower Waterford were staying here (It's where I work) and mentioned they were going to Glover VT. When I heard that my head spun around like the exorcist :) I asked them to pick me up this mouth watering concoction and they did. They also have some of the best root beer I have ever had. When I first went there I had the greek pizza and loved it so much I ordered the Bangkok Disco to take home. It freezes well and a slice every now and then is heaven. Love this place.

Reviewed 4 August 2014

Service was a little slow but it was a very busy summer night. The food and ambiance were delightful. So Vermonty!

Reviewed 22 July 2014

My wife and I have enjoyed this in the past, but last Saturday night we were seated a little before 6:00pm and got our pizza close to 7:30pm. It turns out that our order (which we made at the front counter, complete with credit card "swipe") failed to print in the kitchen. It was fortunate that after an hour a waitress checked on our order.

Reviewed 19 July 2014

The Green Mountain pizza is by far the best pizza any where! We drive form Boston to have this great pizza in this eclectic down to earth restaurant, when we get a craving. If I were on death row, this would be my last meal request! Love this place soooo Much that I put an offer in on a summer home near Parker Pie!

Review collected in partnership with this restaurant
Reviewed 18 July 2014

We had the green mountain pizza which has maple syrup among other things on it. Outstanding. Please be advised that the wait can be long and soda is served in a can. I understand that on weekends it is hard to even get near it. We were there on a Thursday and people were waiting on our parking spot when we left.