The Windham hill Inn is our go to spot for relaxation and literally "heaven on earth"! From the impeccable rooms, to the five star restaurant, there is so much to savor when visiting this Inn. The grounds are extraordinary, there are several trails for running/walking. There is also a vegetable and herb garden from which the chef uses veggies for all of the entrees, talk about farm to table! When you stay there, eat there. Chef David is very talented and each menu item is delicatable! The Innkeeper Katja is kind, attentive and very detail oriented. She makes you feel like a part of the family with each visit. We highly recommend this Inn if staying in the southern VT area. A bit pricey, but WELL WORTH IT!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Twenty-one guest rooms individually designed and decorated, furnished with antiques and locally crafted furniture. All rooms have luxury baths, some with jetted spa tubs. Most rooms are fitted with queen or king size bed, amenities including luxurious bath towels and thick terry robes, hair dryers and fine bath toiletries. Several rooms with private porch or window seats and 15 of the rooms feature fireplaces. Unique style lifts each room above the extraordinary, with stunning views across the gardens. Rates include full three-course gourmet breakfast and afternoon sweets with complimentary beverages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ebookers, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Windham Hill Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Windham Hill Hotel West Townshend
- Windham Hill Inn Vermont/West Townshend