Our stay was the perfect snowy retreat, beautiful rooms with log fires, wonderful food and service. Lots of thoughtful touches which made us feel like we were guests in a lovely country home. We enjoyed snow shoeing- all the equipment was provided, the staff made all the transport arrangements for us including taking us to a fantastic sleigh ride. The food was a fantastic standard including creative breakfasts, delicious baked cakes and biscuits with hot apple cider and gourmet dinners. The team looking after us were excellent - always helpful, thoughtful with every request met with kindness and efficiency. The grounds are lovely and we can't wait to return in another season.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Twenty-one guest rooms individually designed and decorated, furnished with antiques and locally crafted furniture. All rooms have luxury baths, some with jetted spa tubs. Most rooms are fitted with queen or king size bed, amenities including luxurious bath towels and thick terry robes, hair dryers and fine bath toiletries. Several rooms with private porch or window seats and 15 of the rooms feature fireplaces. Unique style lifts each room above the extraordinary, with stunning views across the gardens. Rates include full three-course gourmet breakfast and afternoon sweets with complimentary beverages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Windham Hill Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Windham Hill Hotel West Townshend
- Windham Hill Inn Vermont/West Townshend