Quite excellent place to stay, beautiful location and Katja the innkeeper in fantastic. For the first time in my life, I encountered chipmunks that were not scared of humans, quite nearer the inn. There are excellent trails for hiking on the ground, but be forewarned that there are steep hills. By the end of each hike, I was sweating like Patrick Ewing in the fourth quarter!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Twenty-one guest rooms individually designed and decorated, furnished with antiques and locally crafted furniture. All rooms have luxury baths, some with jetted spa tubs. Most rooms are fitted with queen or king size bed, amenities including luxurious bath towels and thick terry robes, hair dryers and fine bath toiletries. Several rooms with private porch or window seats and 15 of the rooms feature fireplaces. Unique style lifts each room above the extraordinary, with stunning views across the gardens. Rates include full three-course gourmet breakfast and afternoon sweets with complimentary beverages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Agoda, Odigeo, Priceline and Evoline ltd so you can book your Windham Hill Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Windham Hill Hotel West Townshend
- Windham Hill Inn Vermont/West Townshend