We stayed at the Windham Hill Inn for a long weekend and thoroughly enjoyed our time there. The room was simple but very clean. The breakfast was very good and not overwhelming. We enjoyed the amenities like the mulled cider and homemade cookies in the afternoon and the hiking trails on the property. There were really only two minor negatives - the area was very secluded, not too much to do close by and cell service was hit and miss. The most positive aspect was the innkeeper. She was extremely knowledgeable, helpful and friendly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Twenty-one guest rooms individually designed and decorated, furnished with antiques and locally crafted furniture. All rooms have luxury baths, some with jetted spa tubs. Most rooms are fitted with queen or king size bed, amenities including luxurious bath towels and thick terry robes, hair dryers and fine bath toiletries. Several rooms with private porch or window seats and 15 of the rooms feature fireplaces. Unique style lifts each room above the extraordinary, with stunning views across the gardens. Rates include full three-course gourmet breakfast and afternoon sweets with complimentary beverages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Windham Hill Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Windham Hill Hotel West Townshend
- Windham Hill Inn Vermont/West Townshend