My husband and I visited vermont for a weekend of relaxation & absolutely LOVED the Windham Hill Inn. We stayed in the Matilda Lawrence room, which was great. Unfortunately, the weather was rainy & cloudy that weekend, but the views from the room would have been beautiful had it been sunny or even snowy. We hiked on their trail, walked around the premises, even played Scrabble (they have boardgames in their lounge area). Their breakfast & dinner were outstanding! Everything was very clean as well. Overall, a great place for a peaceful getaway.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Twenty-one guest rooms individually designed and decorated, furnished with antiques and locally crafted furniture. All rooms have luxury baths, some with jetted spa tubs. Most rooms are fitted with queen or king size bed, amenities including luxurious bath towels and thick terry robes, hair dryers and fine bath toiletries. Several rooms with private porch or window seats and 15 of the rooms feature fireplaces. Unique style lifts each room above the extraordinary, with stunning views across the gardens. Rates include full three-course gourmet breakfast and afternoon sweets with complimentary beverages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Booking.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Windham Hill Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Windham Hill Hotel West Townshend
- Windham Hill Inn Vermont/West Townshend