“Sketchy Inn”

Ranked #1 of 3 Weston B&B and Inns
A TripAdvisor Member
“Sketchy Inn”
Reviewed 19 October 2003

For the most part, I had a nice stay at the Inn at Weston, but two months after my stay, I received an email from the Inn informing me that they had incorrectly calculated my room rate, and that they would procede to charge my credit card an extra $212. I thought this was incredably tacky to contact me two full months after my stay to tell me they didn't charge me the right price for my stay and then they charged my card without my authorization. Tacky.Add to this that the Inn is incredably overpriced. Expect to pay $300 per night for a tiny room without a view. My room was cold as hell in October, so I can't imagine what it would be like in the winter. Also the restaurant's food isn't quite up to par.I felt ripped off the first time they charged me $500 for a two night say and I felt even more ripped off when they charged me another $200 two full months later.

9 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
boblinvermont, Owner at The Inn at Weston, responded to this review, 19 November 2012
Shame on us for not responding to this review when it first appeared in 2003. The reason for no response at first was that TA was very new to the scene and we truly felt that as the owners, no one would believe our response. We have learned over the years that our response does matter and future guests do read them!
Obviously we cannot remember who this guest is but we can tell you some absolute facts.
First, all the rooms have thermostats so I don't understand the "cold" comment.
Secondly, we have NEVER charged anyone's credit card without asking their permission. We would not want that done to us and it has never been our business practice to do so. We also have never charged anyone's account after they left the Inn. Never.
We really have our doubts as to whether this person ever stayed here, however, if we are incorrect, we apologize that their experience was not what they expected.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (67)
Also consider these accommodations in or near Weston
Grafton Inn
#2 of 3 in Londonderry
The Upper Pass Lodge
The Upper Pass Lodge
#1 of 4 in Londonderry

Been to The Inn at Weston? Share your experiences!