“Perfect”

Dining options: Reservations
Fairport, NY
“Perfect”
Reviewed 8 August 2013

My wife and I enjoyed dinner prior to attending a show at the Weston Playhouse. Everything was perfect; reception, service, atmosphere, music and the food. The hummus with goat cheese appetizer was outstanding, as were the cocktails we ordered. My steak and my wife's lamb chops were done to perfection. Our waitress was welcoming and very efficient. Live music, provided by George at the piano, was relaxing.

• Visited August 2013

Pasadena, California
“A little night music”
Reviewed 30 July 2013

Had drinks and appetizers outside in the Gazebo and it was lovely. Attentive but not intrusive staff. Nice wine selection and a live pianist whose music wafted through the evening. Lovely lovely Vermont night.

Visited July 2013
Boxborough, Massachusetts
“good food”
Reviewed 3 July 2013

we had a very good meal here. the only downside was that the place was almost empty (~6:30 on a THU night in late June). The servers were, of course, quite attentive.

Visited June 2013
London
“Silver service restaurant”
Reviewed 20 June 2013

Nothing to dislike here at all. Food good, well cooked. Service was great - bit too "chintzy" for us but you go mainly to a restaurant for the food, not the decor!

Visited June 2013
“So So”
Reviewed 16 June 2013 via mobile

I went here with a friend for my birthday. I had heard it was wonderful.
We arrived to a lovely dining room with a piano player. The waitress was polite and helpful. She told us about the wines by the glass and came back with good choices.
She did continue to ask us if we were ready to order but we were in no rush. My friend was a bit annoyed by her continued inquisitions as to our readiness to order. We had the "unusual" Caesar salad which was good and the trout. The trout was cooked well but the dish as a whole was salty. My friend could not eat her meal.... Much too salty for her. The bread served was excellent.
When the waitress picked up our dishes she asked my friend if all had been ok because it was uneaten. When told it was too salty to eat they immediately said it would be on the house.
During the meal, the owner ( wife of the couple) came by to chat. A nice friendly thing for a restaurantreur and Inn keeper to do. She was dressed in a T-shirt and running suit which I thought was inappropriate and she seemed distracted while talking with us. The piano player also came by and asked for selections that we'd like to here. We told both of them it was a birthday dinner. As we left, the piano player stopped me and played Happy Birthday. We were surprised that the owner had not followed up on the fact it was a birthday celebration and put a candle in our dessert. But I guess she was too distracted or too out of it to remember or think about some nice hospitality.
I will not return.