I needed a room when visiting my daughter in Hanover and Super 8 was all that was available (Homecoming had just happened). Usually my experiences at Super 8 are good. Not so with this location. Room 12 on the ground floor and shares a wall with the hallway with an entrance from the parking lot. Each time the door is opened and closed, the entire bed and room shakes. Like a 4.0 earthquake. And it is loud. Sleep was not easy and I found myself falling out during the day. The assistant manager, very nice woman, wanted to give me a discount which she could not do because the room was prepaid. I asked if I could have a different room (the parking lot is pretty empty as most of the homecoming fans are gone) and she said she would have to check with the manager the next day and that maybe I could. I said if I could not change rooms I would check out altogether. We'll see what happens tomorrow. Re cleanliness, the bathmat in the bathroom has mildew along the edges. When housekeeping came in to clean, they did not wipe the very visible crumbs off of the nightstand and did not make the bed properly. Overall, this location is not clean, worn out and in need of upgrades including soundproofing. Actually, with room 12, an easy improvement on the noise issue would be to place the beds against the opposite wall. Also, the bathtub stopper was broken. No amount of money saved is worth a stay her.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Super 8 White River Junction reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Super 8 White River Junction Hotel White River Junction
- Super Eight White River Junction
- White River Junction Super Eight
- White River Junction Super 8