“Nice hotel... Great for business trip!”
Review of Comfort Inn

Comfort Inn
Reviewed 19 August 2014 via mobile

I really enjoy my stay...

Very nice spacious room...

Nice large flat screen tv

Ok wifi Internet; not very fast...

Ok morning breakfast...

Very nice and courteous staff...

A little bit noisy at night with trucks and other weird activities going out outside...

Not cheap but clean and good for business trip...

Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank benoitleblanc
KDKS519, Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 26 August 2014

Thank you very much for your kind review! It's wonderful to hear how much you enjoyed your stay with us and we hope to see you again on a future visit! Thanks again.

There are newer reviews for Comfort Inn

Reviewed 18 August 2014

I didn't have high expectation but a one night stay on a business trip I thought how bad could it be.
First room (queen size bed) reeked of stale cigarettes so I moved. The second room was twin bed and was OK but no one had dusted recently. Rug in entry way heavily stained and made an awful first impression.
Just didn't feel clean.
The continental breakfast was fine.

Room Tip: choose another place to stay.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Jimcx

Thank you for letting us know about your stay. I'm very sorry you were disappointed and will definitely look into the issues you noted. I do hope you will try us again on a future visit so that you will experience a better stay.

Reviewed 10 August 2014 via mobile

This hotel was okay for a couple of nights, but there are definitely things that need attention. The showerhead was clogged up so it didn't spray very well. The bathroom wasn't dirty, but it didn't exactly sparkle. While I appreciate the sink outside the bathroom, it would be better if there was also one inside. The pool was okay, but the concrete floor had a lot of standing water that was kind of icky. The most disappointing aspect was the breakfast. I don't expect much from these continental breakfasts, but it was too crowded to get a table and the food was not good. The server was run off her feet. I would rather pay less for the room and have no breakfast. This hotel would not be my first choice on a return visit.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Stephanie C

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. Please know we take all reviews seriously and address all issues. I do hope you will stay with us again in the future.

Reviewed 1 August 2014

Yuck. I wouldn't stay here again for one very important reason - the bathroom was not clean. Not to be gross, but I found several pubic hairs in the shower! So then I pondered, if the shower was obviously superficially cleaned, what about the toilet seat or the sink counters? The desk receptionist was very concerned and helpful and offered me a different room. Unfortunately, the bathroom of this new room was even worse! I counted six strands of hair in the shower and several surrounding the toilet on the floor. The exterior of this hotel is deceiving. Getting some better housekeeping skills is a must.

Room Tip: Look closely at your bathroom before accepting your room for the night.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank Paula P
KDKS519, Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2014

Thank you for taking the time to let me know about your stay. Please be assured I will be addressing these very valid concerns. I'm very, very sorry about your stay. Please consider staying with us again so that we can provide you with an excellent stay. Again, I'm very sorry and thank you for letting me know.

Reviewed 31 July 2014

Stayed for 1 night and let's say I was happy I wasnt there for a second. Its not a bad hotel, its just that the rooms are a lil outdated, carpet on the floor seemed old and I found 2 spiders. The highlight of the hotel was the hot breakfast included in the price. Room was ok to spend the night, thats it.Price was good, 99$ for Mid-July.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Marcella-MTL
KDKS519, Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2014

Thank you for taking time to review your recent stay with us. I'm very sorry about the spiders! Our hotel was renovated this Spring. I'm sorry you were not happy with us. All room carpets were replaced in April and May. I'm very happy to hear you liked the breakfast! I hope you will stay with us again on a future visit.

Reviewed 26 July 2014

Exterior appearance neat and attractive. Interior lobby also clean and furnished as nearly all this price range motels are. Front desk person helpful in regard to places to eat as well as directions to specific destinations. Room average size, basically clean. However, room and hallways had strong smoke smell. I don't know how long ago smoking was permitted, but whatever action was taken to eliminate smoke smell did not do the job. Apparently complete replacement of drapes, carpeting, etc will be necessary. Room had no refrigerator, which is unusual in motels these days. Bathroom small; toilet and tub only. Outside bathroom there were two counters; one with a sink and the other with coffee maker, etc. The counter without the sink had a definite "sandy" feel, like someone failed to wipe it clean. Breakfast area average size, clean; however eggs and meat had been emptied and it was some time before they were refilled. Overall, since there are not many choices in the area, this is probably the one to use.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank choochoogrampa
KDKS519, Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2014

Thank you for taking the time to let me know about your stay with us. I'm very sorry for the issues you had and please know they will be addressed. Again, thank you for letting me know and I do hope you'll stay with us again when you are in town.

Reviewed 14 July 2014

Overall I was pleased with my stay at this hotel, few things tub drain was slow in draining water and I noticed cigarette ashes in the window track and dust on the top valance of the curtains. I had people attending a dog show and they had left dogs out in the van for the night which either barked or howled almost the entire night during one of the night's I was there. I had suggested maybe have people staying at the hotel with dogs they leave out in vans to maybe park down by the pool so they don't bother other guests trying to sleep or take the dogs with you into your room. I found the hotel to be a little pricey.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank xannon709
KDKS519, Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2014

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review of your stay. Please know we will take all of your comments and concerns into consideration. I appreciate you taking the time to let us know and we're happy to hear that overall you were pleased with your stay! We'd love to have you stay with us again in the future. Thanks again!

Also consider these accommodations in or near White River Junction
Holiday Inn Express & Suites White River Junction
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Whi...
#3 of 8 in White River Junction
Hampton Inn White River Junction
Hampton Inn White River Junction
#1 of 8 in White River Junction
White River Inn and Suites
White River Inn and Suites
#5 of 8 in White River Junction
Fairfield Inn & Suites White River Junction
Fairfield Inn & Suites White Riv...
#4 of 8 in White River Junction
Fireside Inn & Suites
Fireside Inn & Suites
#4 of 7 in Lebanon
Hotel Coolidge
Hotel Coolidge
#2 of 8 in White River Junction

Been to Comfort Inn? Share your experiences!