“Wonderful Hotel”

Comfort Inn
New Hampshire
“Wonderful Hotel”
Reviewed 13 November 2009

I had stayed at this hotel a few years ago but hadn't been in the area since. I was happy to see it was still a fantastic place to stay. Wonderful staff and the rooms were great. I'm very fussy about cleanliness so I was happy to see it was still very clean. The pool and the fitness room were very clean and well kept. It was the standard Comfort Inn breakfast with the exception of the bagels. They were clearly freshly made. I asked the desk person about them and was told they have them delivered every morning from a local bakery. The Post Office behind the building can be a bit noisy but it was fine. I was skeptical when I read some of the other reviews but now I'm happy that I came back to this hotel. It's a great place.

• Stayed November 2009, travelled solo
1 Thank onroadgirl
gmvt023, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, 19 November 2009
Thank you very much for your kind words! I hope you will stay with us again in the future.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Oregon
Reviewed 13 October 2009

Carpet smells like dog or cat urine. Room and hallway are worn. No one seems to be taking care of this place. Go somewhere else.

Stayed October 2009, travelled on business
2 Thank Leavethecar

Travellers are raving about these White River Junction hotels

San Luis Obispo CA
Reviewed 8 October 2009

I stayed here for a night when helping my daughter move into the dorms at Dartmouth. This hotel has paper-thin walls. I could hear the TV from the room next door as though I had my TV on. In addition, it is run-down and not clean. Pick somewhere else to stay--the Comfort Suites right around the corner is much nicer and clean!

• Stayed September 2009, travelled solo
2 Thank Californian54
Bethesda, Maryland
Reviewed 16 August 2009

The first room I was given had rumbs all over the floor and the bathroom was DISGUSTING! Think of the movie "Trainspoting". I ran down stairs and was given another room and the toilet was equally as bad. I forgot to add there was trash in the hallways. Do not stay here unless you bring your own toilet brush because dirty toilets seems to be their specialty.

• Stayed August 2009, travelled solo
4 Thank stromsdaughter
Glasgow, United Kingdom
Reviewed 15 July 2009

We could not fault this hotel. The staff were polite and helpful. We got the biggest suite in the hotel which had a fireplace between the bedroom and sitting area. The complimentary breakfast was plentiful and varied. Free on site parking. There was also free fruit cookies and popcorn whcih the kids greatly appreciated. Coffee was available all day in the lobby. The downside was that the hotel was in the same complex as another 3 hotels and unfortunately there was little around them. We did take a trip to the gorge and a bit further on there is an undercover market place with a variety of shops and free samples of cheeses, dips etc. But it is about 7 miles from the hotel. Another thing to note is that the hotel uses the pool of the sister hotel. It didn't bother us and we had it to ourselves.

Stayed July 2009, travelled with family
1 Thank cam405
Shelburne
Reviewed 12 March 2009

I'm a road warrior. I travel often and stay in hotels all over Vermont and the staff at the Comfort Inn treats me like family. There always is a fresh pot of coffee early in the morning (very important) along with healthy options for breakfast.

They greet me by name upon arrival and they are helpful with recommendations for dining and shopping nearby. Once I had an early morning appointment and I was lost. I called the front desk and the general manager helped me locate my next appointment in time.

Today I needed an outfit for an evening out and the staff directed me to a fun new boutique in White River Junction. I found something perfect.

I won't stay anywhere else in White River Junction.

(I also like that they have a huge selection of pillows on the bed.)

• Stayed March 2009, travelled on business
1 Thank Kathy S
nh
Reviewed 10 March 2009

Our stay was very pleasant. We were impressed by the cleanliness of the room and that is very important to us. The bed was very comfortable. At breakfast the attendant was right there making sure everything was fully stocked. This allowed us to eat quickly and be on our way. Looking forward to a future stay.

• Stayed February 2009, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near White River Junction
Hampton Inn White River Junction
Hampton Inn White River Junction
#1 of 8 in White River Junction
Holiday Inn Express & Suites White River Junction
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Whi...
#2 of 8 in White River Junction
White River Inn and Suites
White River Inn and Suites
#5 of 8 in White River Junction
Fireside Inn & Suites
Fireside Inn & Suites
#3 of 7 in Lebanon
Fairfield Inn & Suites White River Junction
Fairfield Inn & Suites White Riv...
#4 of 8 in White River Junction
Quality Inn at Quechee Gorge

Been to Comfort Inn? Share your experiences!