“"same old same old"”
Review of China Moon

China Moon
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 20 September 2013

hadnt eaten here for about 6 months and was disappointed. The same tired choices on the buffet-they havent changed the selections in a couple of years.
I realize that they cater to a lot of bus passengers and walk-ins (the interstate is a block away), but how about us locals??

Reviewed 2 August 2013

China Moon is your average Chinese buffet conveniently located near the intersection of I-89 and I-91. The food was good and plenitful, but could have been kept warmer at several of the stations on the buffet. It was unusual to see Crab Rangoon at such a buffet, but welcome. Overall, at $11.99 per person, it is good value for the money and worth a visit if you're in the area.

Reviewed 11 July 2013

We have visited this restaurant many times in the past. the buffet is always great for a fast food place. the food is well prepared and you have many choices. Nice place for a quick and inexpensive meal.. the food is constantly being refilled to keep it hot and fresh.

Reviewed 24 May 2013

My wife and I live in Massachusetts. My parents live in Montreal. We visit them a few times each year. Since having kids, the China Moon has been a lifesaver. It's a nice halfway point to take a rest and a great place for me to fill up on some MSG-laden delicacies. You can order the buffet or get it by the pound. Exactly what I want in a Chinese Buffet.

Reviewed 14 May 2013

Food was average, prices were high for a buffet. $12/person.
I could have ate at a nice chain restaurant with quality food for the same price.