I stayed for one night at the Hotel Coolidge in November of 2010, the purpose of my trip was business.
First the positives:
- Friendly Staff
- Lively pub next door
Now the negatives:
- The "king" bed had consisted of 2 TWIN mattresses strapped together. Needless to say there was an uncomfortable gap in the middle of the bed.
- The door was very tattered, only had 1 lock on it and there was a 3 inch gap between the door and the floor.
- The two "steam trap style" heaters did not work and the small electric heater which did work could not keep up. The windows also would not lock so it was very drafty in my corner room. I checked my iPhone when I woke up and the temperature was 63 degrees.
- 5 minutes for the shower to warm up
- Cob webs on the venetian blinds and under the radiators
- No closet
- Tiny shower
I would be shocked if this place was up to fire codes, never stay here
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Listed on the National Register of Historic Places, Hotel Coolidge has clean, comfortable rooms and event facilities right in the village business district of White River Junction. With public transportation available and close, an Amtrak station just a few minutes' walk away, and with convenient interstate access, it's the perfect place for weekend getaways, business trips, and family events. Our staff is friendly and ready to provide excellent customer service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotel.de, Priceline, Agoda, getaroom.com and HRS so you can book your Hotel Coolidge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coolidge Hotel White River Junction