We stayed one night in off-season (May). Clearly not busy, so they were not taxed, but front desk was polite, helpful, and cheerful. We had a few questions about the AC. They were promptly answered. Breakfast is the now upgraded FF Inn breakfast - so we were happy.
Hotel is reasonably new or recently refurbished. Our room and the lobby and hall outside was clean and tidy.
Bed is the usual FF Inn bed (I like it); pillows likewise; and they have my favorite Marriott shower head that makes waking up in the morning easier. The usual FF Inn amenities.
Motel is accessible only by auto. (Don't thing you're going to walk to anywhere other than a gas station.) But if you came by auto, there are plenty of restaurant options in WRJ or in Lebanon NH across the river. (Actually the pickings are better in New Hampshire.)
Pleasant stay. We'd stay again if in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Fairfield Inn and Suites hotel is one of Vermont's only 100 percent non-smoking hotels and is located in close proximity to Dartmouth College, Vermont Law School, Kimball Union Academy, Center for Cartoon Studies,Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center and the White River VA hospital. Small town service and friendliness combine with its central location make this a perfect base for your business or pleasure travel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites White River Junction reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn & Suites White River Junction Hotel White River Junction
- Fairfield Inn And Suites White River Junction
- Comfort Suites White River Junction
- White River Junction Comfort Suites