Sonesta ES Suites Burlington
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
Ho Hum Motel(South Burlington)
Ethan Allen Motel(Burlington)
  • Pool
View Hotel
Green Mountain Suites Hotel(South Burlington)
View Hotel
Trader Duke's Hotel(South Burlington)
View Hotel
All reviewsfull kitchenfront deskloft suitesonesta esnice kitchenan extended staypool and jacuzzifire pitoff the highwayfree breakfastlocation is excellentliving areagreat place to stayconvenient locationking bedhome away from homegreat room
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 23 April 2014

This is a very good choice for family especially in the penthouse suite which contains the 2 queen bed (one in the lower level, another upstairs). The really nice thing is having 2 full bathrooms and 2 HDTV. This means no sharing between you and the kids! The room has typical hotel carpeting which is not my favorite, but it is clean. The full kitchen is excellent if you want to do some cooking or eating in. The outside might not look all that appealing as the stairs need some TLC (just cosmetic - paints peeling after the winter). There is also the need to walk outside to reach the pool (No covered path). The breakfast buffet was good enough and it was included, although seating during busy hours is a bit of a challenge. You can always take it back to your suite and eat in the kitchen. For the price and the comfort inside it was an excellent choice.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
James F, General Manager at Sonesta ES Suites Burlington, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2014

Thank you for sharing your recent experience at our hotel! It's great to see that you enjoyed our Penthouse Exception Suite. It is definitely a very comfortable way to travel with your family. I will share your kind words with our staff and if you in the area again, we hope to see you here!

Reviewed 21 April 2014

I recently had family in town for Easter and I booked them a room at the Residence Inn in Williston. They were very pleased with the cleanliness of their room as well as the professional nature of the staff. I decided I would pay them a visit as well and the heated pool was a treat on a chilly April day in Vermont. We capped our evening by having a few refreshments by the fire pit, a very nice touch I might add. I will continue to recommend this hotel to all of my out of town guests.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
James F, General Manager at Sonesta ES Suites Burlington, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2014

I would like to thank you for taking the time to post a review! I'm glad you and your family enjoyed your time at our hotel. It's about that time of year when the fire pit is a great place to relax after a long day, so it's great you were able to take advantage of that. I will pass along your comments about our staff and the cleanliness of the room. If you need a place for family and friends again, we hope to see you here at the Residence Inn!

Reviewed 16 April 2014 via mobile

My wife and I stayed here for two nights and if there had been rooms available at any other hotel we would have left.

While Marriott touts having all new bedding in their hotels, this location has been left to rot.

The bed was so uncomfortable that neither of us were able to sleep. In addition, the linens were old and not in good shape.

The curtains did not close completely so there was a 3-inch gap leaving an outside parking lot light shining brightly into our faces on the bed!

The seal around the door had been worn away leaving a slice if open section for the cold winter air to blow in.

I have stayed in many Marriott hotels over the years but will never stay at this property again. Avoid it if at all possible!!

Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
James F, General Manager at Sonesta ES Suites Burlington, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2014

I would like to thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. We take all feedback seriously, and we sincerely regret that we did not meet your expectations. I have followed up with the appropriate departments to address the issues you have mentioned. We are always striving to continuously improve so I appreciate your feedback very much. Thank you for being a loyal Marriott customer and happy travels.

Reviewed 29 March 2014

This place is set up like condos with a number of buildings housing the rooms on 2 levels. Staff was very friendly and restaurants were a short drive. Clean spacious rooms have a full kitchen with home size appliances including a dishwasher. There is plenty of desk area for the business traveller with plug ins for computers etc. Plenty of closets with a dressing area by the bath. Large flat screen TV with a sitting area by the fireplace. Small private decks are on each room. Bed was comfy & WiFi was good. A hot buffet breakfast is provided as is an evening snack get together in the lobby. There is an indoor pool.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
James F, General Manager at Sonesta ES Suites Burlington, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review! By the looks of it, you were able to enjoy many of the different amentities we provide our guests with. It's always wonderful to hear from our guests how friendly our staff is! If you are in the area again, we hope to see you here at the Residence Inn. Happy Travels!

Reviewed 27 March 2014

My wife's business trips to Burlington and Williston have become family stays---as the Residence Inn is pet-friendly (with fee) and our poodle, Sophie, can be with us. All the staff---front desk, dining room, housekeepers---have been very friendly. Sophie can visit the registration area, and we can take walks on a country road. Sophie's favorite romp is at the Williston Park with its long hiking path through the woods and around the fields. One mile away there are ample shops for dining and shopping. The hotel room is always clean and relaxing.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
James F, General Manager at Sonesta ES Suites Burlington, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2014

Thank you for posting a review about your recent stays with us! It's great to hear that your family, as well as your dog, have been able to enjoy what our hotel has to offer. We are always striving to ensure our staff provides great service and it looks like we were able to provide that! We look forward to serving you and your family again in the future!