Stayed there as the renovation was completing late August - they have done a nice job! The furniture in the room was nice. The breakfast area is nice and it even supplies soymilk!
The faucet area in the bathroom is a little small but the lighting is bright and beautiful.
The common area was a little messy - the elevator, staircase and hallways are dirty. Some of it due to the unfinished renovation but some of it are from sloppy guests. Even for a reduced-housekeeping hotel (and on a weekend), they should still try to keep up with the cleaness of the common area.
I really hope they keep up with the housekeeping and maintenance. The front desk staff is great and the "lobby" is nice.
The location is convenient - not in downtown Burlington but close to the airport, supermarket and stores.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- TownePlace Suites, Burlington Williston has the areas newest long term stay suites. We are just minutes to Burlington, The University of Vermont, IBM, General Dynamics, and many more Vermont businesses and attractions. A top to bottom room renovation was completed in 2013. Our renovation includes, new beds and bedding, new kitchens with granite counter tops, 40" flat screen TV's, a brand new breakfast room, and and new large stone patio area complete with soft seating, tables, chairs, BBQ grill and fire pits. Our warm and inviting staff will make sure you have a comforatbale and relaxing stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Expedia, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your TownePlace Suites Burlington Williston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Towneplace Suites Burlington Williston Hotel Williston
- Towneplace Suites Williston