At the time we went the main building was under renovation. There adjacent bldg is not connected to the main bldg in any way. In the main bldg there is the reception desk, the indoor swimming pool and the breakfast area. So when you want to go for breakfast or to swimm and your room is not in the main bldg you have to go outside first. Just think about it twice when it's not summertime!! In April the breakfast was only milk, fruits and cereals all served in a brown bag!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- TownePlace Suites, Burlington Williston has the areas newest long term stay suites. We are just minutes to Burlington, The University of Vermont, IBM, General Dynamics, and many more Vermont businesses and attractions. A top to bottom room renovation was completed in 2013. Our renovation includes, new beds and bedding, new kitchens with granite counter tops, 40" flat screen TV's, a brand new breakfast room, and and new large stone patio area complete with soft seating, tables, chairs, BBQ grill and fire pits. Our warm and inviting staff will make sure you have a comforatbale and relaxing stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Expedia, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your TownePlace Suites Burlington Williston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Towneplace Suites Burlington Williston Hotel Williston
- Towneplace Suites Williston