I was traveling for work and had shared a 2 bedroom suite with a co-worker. Everybody on staff was outgoing and welcoming. Our suite was clean and spacious.
I did notice some small, nit-picky items:
* Unfortunately the dresser in my bedroom had a drawer that was off its casters and I couldn't get it back in place rendering the bottom drawer un-usable.
* The beds were as hard as a rock (one co-worker with our group ended up leaving to go home early due to her neck being in pain from the rock-hard beds)
* The chair in the living room was very uncomfortable.
* Coffee maker had 4-cup maker packets of coffee but it was a 12 cup maker. We only had 2 packets so I just ended up buying some coffee locally. Plus the lobby had free coffee/tea.
* The bathroom door had a small gash in it where a hook once was ... a new hook was just below where the gash once was. Weird. (I know, I know, I'm being very nit-picky)
Otherwise the room was pleasant. We always returned to plenty of towels and a freshened up room. There was plenty of parking and it was well-lit at night. The outdoor BBQ and seating area was a nice plus ... while we did not use the BBQ we did sit outside and [--] there at night. They also have a wide variety of snacks/frozen meals in the lobby for sale and they were not abnormally high priced as you'd expect in a hotel. Very nice perk. The shower had very good water pressure and provided warm/hot water quickly and once hot it stayed hot.
Yes, what other reviewers said is true about the breakfast. It was very starch-y, not much in the way of fruits or eggs or anything of the like. On the uptick it did have Soy Milk and plenty of juices. I don't come to these hotels for luxurious breakfasts so I was fine.
I didn't notice any odd smells or many of the other issues others had described. The hotel, as explained in other reviews, is freshly remodeled and it showed. Other than the extremely firm beds it was a great stay. As I said, the staff was very accommodating and even assisted in receiving a package for me and had it waiting at the front desk when I checked in. I enjoyed my stay and I hope when we come back next year we'll be staying at the TownePlace Suites.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- TownePlace Suites, Burlington Williston has the areas newest long term stay suites. We are just minutes to Burlington, The University of Vermont, IBM, General Dynamics, and many more Vermont businesses and attractions. A top to bottom room renovation was completed in 2013. Our renovation includes, new beds and bedding, new kitchens with granite counter tops, 40" flat screen TV's, a brand new breakfast room, and and new large stone patio area complete with soft seating, tables, chairs, BBQ grill and fire pits. Our warm and inviting staff will make sure you have a comforatbale and relaxing stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK) and Odigeo so you can book your TownePlace Suites Burlington Williston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Towneplace Suites Burlington Williston Hotel Williston
- Towneplace Suites Williston