“Nice hotel suite close to Burlington & Bolton Valley Ski Resort” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of TownePlace Suites Burlington Williston

and 1 more site!
TownePlace Suites Burlington Williston
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Williston
RI
“Nice hotel suite close to Burlington & Bolton Valley Ski Resort”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 February 2014

Overall good hotel. I chose to stay on a high floor. I was glad we did. It was quiet and mostly the hotel was filled with families. This was a holiday weekend. I was unaware that this was a pet friendly facility. However, I was not disturbed by any of the dogs that were on site.

Each suite comes with a full kitchen which was convenient. The room was also very spacious. Everything operated as expected. No issues with the room. Cleaning attendants also washed the dishes which was an unexpected surprise. Thank you!

The manager Ashley was excellent. We checked in on Friday mid-day which was smooth. The only disappointment was the breakfast. It was very limited with a choice of cereal yogurt, muffins, or bagels. I've been to other express hotels and have had a much larger selection. There are a few local choices for breakfast such as Friendly's, Dunkin Donuts, Starbucks. You are very limited if you would like to eat breakfast at 7am as many places do not open until 8am.

I would return if I was in the area visiting as this extended stay hotel is conveniently located just off Rt 89 with many stores, restaurants, and shops in the immediate vicinity and only 10 minutes to downtown Burlington and within 30 minutes to Bolton Valley Ski Resort. Great ride down Rt. 2 to either location.

Room Tip: Choose a room on a high floor.
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
Cape Coral, Florida
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 February 2014

I had booked a two bedroom suite for four adults. I booked it online at this property, only to arrive and be told that they did not even have such a thing, and that the price I had paid online was more than they charge. It took a 30 minute phone call to get my credit card reversed the difference. The staff was kind and gracious and put us in two adjoining rooms in an effort to effect a two bedroom suite. The rooms themselves were pretty decent, and very clean, with a nice kitchen area. But the pantry and breakfast areas left much to be desired, and the place was noisy!

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with friends
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Ashley C, Manager at TownePlace Suites Burlington Williston, responded to this review, 9 February 2014
Dear LisaE3,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay with us.

I would like to offer my most sincere apologies that our property did not meet all your expectations during your stay.

It's great to hear that you enjoyed our newly remodeled rooms and found the cleanliness to be exceptional. We are excited to provide our guest with a brand new stay!

I understand there is some confusion with the reservation you made and the rooms you were provided with as this property does include two-bedroom suites. We are always striving to exceed expectations and conquer areas of improvment. I would like to discuss your experience with us more in depth to learn how we can. Please feel free to call the hotel at 802-872-5900, and ask for Ashley.

Warm Regards,

TownePlace Suites by Marriott Team
Hudson, Massachusetts
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 December 2013

Noisy. Rooms are not well insulated, I could hear the guy in the room above me on the phone. Staff is sooooo welcoming and friendly, and hotel rooms are very spacious and comfortable. Lots of little amenities that make things easier, and conveniently located close to shops and restaurants. Great place to stay for business travelers, AND its pet friendly. Just NOISY.

Room Tip: Stay on the top floors if you want less noise!
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
Metairie, Louisiana
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 December 2013

I travel to the Burlington Vermont year-round and have options when picking a hotel. My first option is always the Townplace Suites. The staff, Ashley, Karen, Elizabeth, and Pixie are ALWAYS welcoming. I can be a bit picky and they always make every effort to be accommodating. The newly renovated rooms are spacious and clean. The kitchen is perfectly organized. The beds are comfortable. There new additional patio area that I did not have a change to enjoy before the snow will surely be enjoyed next year. The patio and outdoor grills allow for a wonderful small gather after long day. Lastly, the am breakfast is the cherry on the cake! I would highly recommend this hotel. jc

Room Tip: No restaurant or room service.
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
Montreal, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 December 2013

We arrived on a November Friday night and were warmly greeted by Karen! The room was clean and spacious. Also so nice to have the use of a kitchenette if needed.
Breakfast was great! It had just what we needed. Location also great, quiet area. We were there basically just to sleep over and then left after breakfast. I bumped into a housekeeper one morning who also smiled and greeted us nicely. So nice to see. I have to say, that I was impressed with Karen, who works behind the desk, but also seems to be a jack of all trades at the hotel. Your staff sure does work hard. What a pleasant individual! The hotel is very lucky to have such an employee. I also work in the hotel industry and know how hard it is to find such dedicated staff. Bravo!!

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
Williston
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 November 2013

Even though I live in the area, My wife and I like to stay-cation from time to time. Towne place Suites offers great prices for a great place. I never have an issue checking in, reservations are a breeze, and they are even getting to know my name. Great place!

Room Tip: Try to get a room that faces the mountain. Such wonderful views!
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Jacob M
Vermont
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 October 2013

I enjoyed my 2 night stay at TownePlace Suites. I thought my clean spacious room was great and the reception staff were very nice and welcoming. I didn't need to use the kitchen but it was there if I needed it! Facilities and location were great for my travels to nearby Williston, Burlington and Essex Junction. I love the residential setting..very nice and I actually liked it WAY better than the nearby fancy shmancy Sheraton in South Burlington whose facilities are great but rooms are shabby and may also choose it in the future over the nearby Doubletree . Price was so reasonable at about $100. Only downside was that I thought the air conditioning was kind of noisy and generally the noise from the water pipes and adjacent rooms was a little too loud as well. Although the A/C was loud, I ended up leaving it on because it helped to drown out the noise from my upstairs neighbor and the seemingly endless sounds from the water pipes. Breakfast was a little utilitarian but adequate. However, the breakfast room and the facilities in general were very pleasant. It would have been nice to have a Keurig brewer or similar brewer so I could brew one cup of coffee at a time but coffee was nearby in the lobby. Can't comment on pool or fitness room as I did not use. Overall..a nice place that I would come back to for business or pleasure stays.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Also consider these accommodations in or near Williston
Sonesta ES Suites Burlington
Fairfield Inn Burlington Williston
Green Mountain Suites Hotel
Green Mountain Suites Hotel
#2 of 13 in South Burlington
Courtyard Burlington Williston
Homewood Suites by Hilton Burlington
Homewood Suites by Hilton Burlin...
#1 of 13 in South Burlington
Sheraton Burlington Hotel
Sheraton Burlington Hotel
#4 of 9 in Burlington

Been to TownePlace Suites Burlington Williston? Share your experiences!