We enjoyed a wonderful stay in a one bedroom executive suite at this property this past Easter.
The location of the property is conveniently located just off the highway and a 35 - 45 minute drive to Stowe and Waterbury and a short drive back the other way into Burlington and shopping. Restaurants are located within a short drive but a car is definitely needed
The executive suite was new, modern and in excellent condition, and as an additional and pleasant surprise the suite came complete with a cooktop, full fridge, dishwasher and a small supply of dishware and utensils which we made good use of.
The suite is not a true one bedroom in that the bedroom does not have its own door but uses the same door that separates the sink area, washroom and king bed room from the main area. The king room was spacious and had its own TV and suited our needs perfectly, allowing our teen daughter to sleep on the pull out couch in the main area. The balcony and suite backed on to the highway, however noise was not an issue for us.
We enjoyed the indoor hot tub and pool but did not visit the fitness center or use the onsite restaurant as the menu was somewhat basic and limited. However the lobby and additional seating lounge off the bar area was a nice quiet place to sit and read and a place to just get out of the room.
From our check in to housekeeping, staffs were pleasant, helpful and attentive at all times and we thoroughly enjoyed our short but enjoyable stay at this property.
We would return and would recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The state-of-the-art lobby at Courtyard Burlington Williston Hotel provides greater flexibility and choices for our guests with inviting, flexible spaces to work or relax in, free Wi-Fi and access to the latest news, weather and airport conditions via our GoBoard. The highlight of our new lobby is The Bistro - Eat. Drink. Connect. Guests are provided with healthy food and beverage offerings in the morning and evening dinner service with cocktails. Our Williston hotel is conveniently located near the highway, granting easy access to Burlington area businesses and sights. Located near IBM, Green Mountain Coffee Roasters, GE Healthcare, Fletcher Allen Healthcare, and the Champlain Valley Exposition we are a convenient choice for the business traveler. Vibrant, contemporary guest rooms feature flat screen HDTVs and are an excellent option for out-of-town guests. Enjoy a well-equipped fitness center, indoor pool and whirlpool at our hotel the Burlington International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Priceline, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Courtyard Burlington Williston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Burlington Taft Corners Hotel Williston
- Courtyard Hotel Williston
- Courtyard Williston
- Williston Courtyard
- Williston Marriott