“Poor quality food, great margaritas”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Mexicanli Authentic Mexican GRL
Ranked #31 of 44 Restaurants in Williston
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 9 September 2013

The food here has gone way downhill since they moved from Taft Corners, but we still go a few times a year. I've had vegetable burritos that contained totally raw vegetables and some pretty bad cornbread that used to be homemade and now tastes like it comes from a box. My friends tell me that the specials are generally better quality than the regular menu items. I'm bothered that they only seem to hire young attractive women as waitresses/bartenders, that doesn't speak well for the owners. Go here for a drink and maybe a snack, but don't expect a great meal. For whatever reason, the bigger they've gotten the less they seem to care about quality.

Reviewed 25 July 2012

I love going there from time to time....food is decent, drinks are great, but service is poor, especially if you sit at the bar....The bartenders tend to acknowledge "regular customers", which I understand, but others are paying customers too!!!! Trust me I work in the business from time to time...and usually don't complain...but I feel a need to say, I love this place....but the service needs improvement!!!!!

Reviewed 22 July 2012

We like it for its proximity to the movie theatre and the big box stores. We've never had a long wait for a table, which may say something about its reputation locally. Salsa bar is nice, though not magnificent. And the chips are great. They make an excellent margarita: have two before your food comes out, and you probably won't care if the seasonings are on the bland side. The corn bread side is painfully sweet and spongy - go for almost anything else. At times they're understaffed - both in numbers and experirence of waitstaff. When the kids are working, you'll feel invisible unless you're (a)20-something and (b) hot.

Reviewed 24 June 2012

Go here if you like beans, cheese, and bland rice. I'm sure the beverages will make up for the food.

Reviewed 13 January 2012

Passed through Williston jonn business and found this place by chance. Seated quickly. Nice big space, not too loud, great for a quiet dinner. Great chips, not the usual tasteless stuff you get at most Mexican places. Salsa bar good too, lots of choices, enough to keep you busy while you wait for the food. The food was great too- hot, tasty, perfectly seasoned, and good portions. Definitely better than what I expected from a Mexican lace in northern Vermont. Would certainly eat here again.