“Bad Pizza”

Cuisines: Pizza
Greenville, South Carolina
“Bad Pizza”
Reviewed 17 August 2012

Stopped by to grab a slice and a drink with my wife. We both ordered a slice of cheese pizza and a pepsi (don't serve beer anymore according to the waitress). The inside of the business was so hot, we decided to eat outside. While the pizza looked ok, it was one of the worst slices of pizza I have ever eaten. The crust was soft and the cheese had a funky taste to it.
Between the bad pizza and the lack of a/c inside, I will not return to this store.

• Visited August 2012

Vermont
“Terrible pizza”
Reviewed 22 March 2012

I went here with my husband for a quick lunch nearby and to sit outside since the weather was nice. We each got slices of pizza and a drink. We waited 5 minutes for them to be re-heated.
The bottom crust was soggy and limp. The topping was greasy and slid off the soggy crust. We had to listen to staff complain and swear while we were outside eating. I was so disgusted by my pizza that I didn't even finish. I ate a few of the toppings and left the rest. The only part of the pizza worth it while was the outside crust.
Won't come back here again.

• Visited March 2012
Burlington, Vermont
“You don't go for the atmosphere...you go for the food.”
Reviewed 10 January 2012

Great eats. With a yummy thin crust pies.
Friendly staff.
Extensive menu! It goes on forever!

Visited July 2011
Williston, Vermont
“Not the same old Rocky's”
Reviewed 17 August 2011

Sadly it's not the same old Rocky's pizza. Twice recently we've ordered pizza for pick up and upon arrival after the stated 'ready in 20 minutes' have had to wait another 20 minutes or more for our pizza. Turned out our pizza was in a box sitting on top of the oven that whole time on the first trip....even though we were told it wasn't ready yet when we arrived. That result was a barely warm pizza. Second time we found out after the fact that our pizza had burned and they'd had to make another...hence the delay. We got a "free" Coke as an apology....but not worth the wait, especially since - in both cases, the pizza was 'meh'. Chaos seems to reign behind the counter and in the kitchen....lots of people back there, and most of them seem very nice, but no one seems to be in charge or know what's going on. Hopefully they'll get their act together and figure it out, but for now, we'll be getting our pizza somewhere else.

• Visited July 2011
Williston, Vermont
“superoni pizza is super”
Reviewed 24 May 2011

My family loves Rockys. Their pizza is the best in williston/essex/richmond etc. Great specials, too. Love the superoni.

• Visited May 2011