Snow , jacuzzi and homemade delicious breakfast.The room is comfy, snow fall on the outdoor jacuzzi made it perfect. There are adorable dogs on the property, one of them can dance, how cute.Cozy places to lounge and scrabble to borrow, we ran out and bought our own.
The town is adorable and in driving distance to other fun towns in VT and skiing.
My boyfriend is very allergic to dogs so it was a little difficult for him but we enjoyed our stay never the less and loved the outdoor jacuzzi, the owner, the town and the food!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An 1894 main house with an attached carriage house. Located on a knoll at the edge of the village.Main building has 4 rooms, a large suite,fireplaced living room,Lincoln library,pub,and fireplaced dining room that is also open to the public.Carriage house has 3 rooms and a suite.Guest rooms decorated individually -antiques,country furnishings,and a splash of the owner's travels.All rooms have private bath some with whirlpool tubs and gas fireplaces.Full breakfast is included in rate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Expedia, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your The Wilmington Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Wilmington Inn & Tavern Hotel Wilmington
- The Wilmington Inn And Tavern