We just returned home from a long weekend at the Wilmington Inn and Tavern. Patrick, Danny and the Dogs were WONDERFUL Inn Keepers and hosts for our large Party of 20+. Everyone felt right at home and comfortable at the inn. Danny went above and beyond shoveling out a path on the hill for the kids to sled on, which my 5 year old is still talking about. Patrick served some of the best meals and catered every request we had. They bent over backwards to make sure nothing was left out to making the weekend the best it could be. My husband and I look forward to a weekend without the kids in the fall and returning for our annual family ski trip. Don't look anywhere else to stay in Wilmington!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An 1894 main house with an attached carriage house. Located on a knoll at the edge of the village.Main building has 4 rooms, a large suite,fireplaced living room,Lincoln library,pub,and fireplaced dining room that is also open to the public.Carriage house has 3 rooms and a suite.Guest rooms decorated individually -antiques,country furnishings,and a splash of the owner's travels.All rooms have private bath some with whirlpool tubs and gas fireplaces.Full breakfast is included in rate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your The Wilmington Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Wilmington Inn And Tavern
- The Wilmington Inn & Tavern Hotel Wilmington