we stayed at the Red Shutter mostly as a matter of geographical convenience in the middle of a longer road trip - with a 2-year old with us, we knew we couldn't stay on the road for too long at a time. it was the beginning of mud season so the town was kind of deserted but our time at the Red Shutter couldn't have been nicer. the owners were super friendly, our hot-tub was humungous, the room was incredibly quiet, and eating at the restaurant was probably the best food experience my husband and i have had in years. a great place!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An 1894 main house with an attached carriage house. Located on a knoll at the edge of the village.Main building has 4 rooms, a large suite,fireplaced living room,Lincoln library,pub,and fireplaced dining room that is also open to the public.Carriage house has 3 rooms and a suite.Guest rooms decorated individually -antiques,country furnishings,and a splash of the owner's travels.All rooms have private bath some with whirlpool tubs and gas fireplaces.Full breakfast is included in rate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK) and Booking.com so you can book your The Wilmington Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Wilmington Inn And Tavern
- The Wilmington Inn & Tavern Hotel Wilmington