We came across The Wilmington Inn & Tavern by a happy coincidence. We were warmly welcomed by Rachel. It's a pity that we couldn't stay for more than 1 night. The rooms are small and cozy showing a passion for detail. The beds are rustic - and a bit short, but still comfy! We had an excellent dinner and they are offering a great variety of wine. The breakfast was typically New English - personally served by Innkeeper John who took the time to answer every question we had. The Wilmington Inn and its keepers are truly reflecting Wilmington's beautiful countryside. Absolutely recommended!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An 1894 main house with an attached carriage house. Located on a knoll at the edge of the village.Main building has 4 rooms, a large suite,fireplaced living room,Lincoln library,pub,and fireplaced dining room that is also open to the public.Carriage house has 3 rooms and a suite.Guest rooms decorated individually -antiques,country furnishings,and a splash of the owner's travels.All rooms have private bath some with whirlpool tubs and gas fireplaces.Full breakfast is included in rate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline and Ebookers so you can book your The Wilmington Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Wilmington Inn & Tavern Hotel Wilmington
- The Wilmington Inn And Tavern