“Awesome food!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Reviewed 21 September 2013

Outdoors but covered & heated. Very attentive service. Clam chowder, swordfish & burger were off the chart. Great food with nightly specials.

Reviewed 19 September 2013

The burgers are definitely good. They come with a pasta salad instead of fries - that's ok - it's different. However, dessert at $8.50 is way, way overpriced. If I go back, there will be no dessert and coffee.price .

Reviewed 10 September 2013

Stopped there on our way from a weekend in southern VT and was pleasantly surprised. I had the New England clam chowder and I have to admit I have never had a chowder with so many clams in it. Every spoonful was overflowing with yummy clams. The view overlooking the crystal clear water of a gorgeous New England stream was straight out of postcard.
Don't miss this seasonal eatery. It's delicious!

Reviewed 28 August 2013

We went there first for drinks and snacks and returned next day for dinner. My grilled trout was prepared as well as any of the many gourmet restaurants I have been there around the world and I complimented the young chef on this. My wife had ordered a burger and it too was prepared and presented well....definitely a better place than other places to eat in Wilmington VT.
RK (Washington DC)

Reviewed 11 July 2013

I went with my wife and 2 kids. Its right on the river and its rustic. Very nice atmosphere.
My daughter and I had the burger which was excellent and my wife had the Chicken sandwich which was absolutely fantastic!!! huge thick piece of chicken and the Cajun seasoning was great.
Beer was good as well..
I do admit that the prices are on the high end (fries don't come with the burger..it comes with just pasta salad and fries 4 dollars extra which is a bit much) but "you get what you pay for" if you know what I mean.
also the pickle that came with the burger was great too! (the little things!)
all in all a very good place and I will definitely go back!