“Nice Pizza Joint”
Review of Pizzapalooza & Micropub - CLOSED

Pizzapalooza & Micropub
Price range: US$12 - US$26
Cuisines: Pizza, Bar, Wine Bar, Brew Pub
Description: Day time family style; make your own gourmet pizza, mac & cheese Night time local brewery, live music, gourmet pizza, and bar. Call for Extended holiday hours
Reviewed 20 March 2014

We had just arrive at my sister's place at Mt. Snow and were looking for a place to get a quick bite since my sister wasn't there yet. When my wife and I went to Pizzapalooza on 7 Mar, we were greeted at the door and told sit sit were we wanted. We ordered wings, Margherita pizza and a couple of beers. Our waitress was friendly and our food was served promptly. The wings came out as an appetizer and they were very good. Our pizza was very good (I grew up in the NYC area so I know good pizza), however, the bottom crust was thin (good thing) and could have been crisper. Overall, we had a good time and enjoyed our meal.

Reviewed 17 March 2014

We had a great time on Sunday night at Pizza Palooza! The pizza was delish, as were the wings. I had a Chicken Caesar Salad that was pleasantly topped with fresh parmesan. Better yet, live music filled the space and children danced and laughed with the two man band. I read two recent reviews who didn't appreciate this light hearted atmosphere, and in my opinion this friendly casualness made the night fun and entertaining. Lighten up people, and enjoy the fun at pizza palooza! We will return for some more great food and service.

Reviewed 16 March 2014

Walked in the door and instantly felt the urge to walk back out. It was loud, with marginal music, and kids ran rampantly through the overly small space. Though it it is a microbrewery, they offer wine, but it was unpalatable, and left a sour taste. This was not removed from the bill when I returned it. We ordered three pizzas, and then waited an interminably long time for it to arrive, which we took to go since the noise was intolerable. When we got home five minutes later we found the pizza to be cold and disappointing. Half of it went uneaten. And the poutine was mushy, soggy, and overly salty.

3  Thank AmandaAmory
Reviewed 16 March 2014 via mobile

Cold pizza , hard too judge weather the pizza was any good because it was cold . I can tell you it was over priced and the place was filled with wild and noisy children. I will never go back. Pizza palooza is a looza.

1  Thank Kimberley V
Reviewed 2 March 2014

These guys are just starting out but they have great New Haven style pizza and very unique toppings. My son who is very picky loves the pesto pizza. They also had at least 10 beers on tap. The staff was very friendly and attentive.

1  Thank Cableguy77