“Maybe I came in on a bad day”
Review of Boston Dreams

Boston Dreams
Ranked #1 of 1 Coffee & Tea in Windsor
Brownsville, Vermont
“Maybe I came in on a bad day”
Reviewed 7 November 2013 via mobile

The coffee was great. Nice atmosphere. The woman working behind the counter was the only problem. She was rude and embarrassing. When I walked in a young girl was working at the counter. It was busy at that time so they had their hands full. I ordered a mint latte. The young girl took my order and I waited at a table for my drink. Minuets later, an older employee asked from behind the counter what I ordered. I told her a mint latte. With an attitude she replied, " next time tell us you want the mint". She said this in front of all the other customers. I didn't know what to say back. After talking with other people about this employee I've come to the conclusion she is not well liked. Won't be going back.

3 Thank Justin C

Jamestown, New York
“Boston Dreams Coffee Shop”
Reviewed 26 September 2013

Great little coffee shop for those needing a break and/or Red Sox Fans. We stopped for lunch after touring the American Precision Museum. Their award winning chili was one of the only non-dessert hot food options, but it was delicious. It had a lot of kick to it and while the owner wouldn't officially confirm, you could taste chorizo mixed in with the ground beef.

For drinks, we all had tea, iced or hot. The hot tea options were plentiful, including loose teas that were put into paper steeping bags per order. For dessert, we had ice cream which the workers were happy to give plenty of samples of to help us make our decision. The coffee and specialty coffee/espresso drink list had many options. The staff was warm and friendly. It's a small, cozy place.

For the baseball fans, there is memorabilia on the walls including chairs from Fenway and bunting from a game played between the Red Sox and Yankees in the early 1900s. Everything is for sale on display, but it's all set up tastefully.

Visited September 2013
Boddington, United Kingdom
“A great coffe and a friendly ear.”
Reviewed 18 September 2013

Great place for a snack and a coffee as well as meet the locals and try the home made cornets with ice cream.
Nice people and be patient with the newby as she is just learning the till so be kind.

Visited September 2013
Perkinsville, Vermont, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Coffee and Sweets...YUM”
Reviewed 30 August 2013

Good strong coffee with lots of ways to take it. I try something new every time I go there. I try not to order the sweet myself, but am quick to have "just a bit of yours". They are always yummy. My kids love the ice cream too! Best coffee around.

• Visited November 2012
Queensbury, New York
“Good Coffee”
Reviewed 31 July 2013

Good coffee with lots of different options and choices. Friendly staff. Only downside is all the Red Sox memorabilia on the walls (only kidding because I'm a yankee fan). But overall very nice.

Visited April 2013