“Great family fun!”

Bryce Resort Zipline Adventure
Reviewed 7 May 2012

Took the whole family (ages 41,39,13,and 9) for a weekend getaway and Bryce Resort zip lines were the highlight. It takes about 90 minutes (top to bottom) working your way from station to station, and you're entertained the entire time. Great views, lots of adrenaline, and Frank, Ben, Ashley, and Jarad do a great job of making it fun. Very safety conscious. $3 for an e-mailed action photo is hard to pass up, and the quality of all of our pix was great. Well worth the time and money. We'll definitely go back.

4  Thank Brent G
"golf"
"activities"
"resort"

Reviewed 7 February 2012

My wife is not normally a person who likes to take risk. The zip line looks scary for some, I sure. The first leg of the trip, you could see the fear in my wife's eyes. By the time we got to second leg, she was having a blast.

The staff was very professional and safety oriented. I wouldn't mind work all day there myself.

My only complaint was it wasn't long enough. With just the two of us going at the time, there was no waiting for others to go. You didn't get as much time to soak it in as a result.

It is a little steep in price at $45 a person.

3  Thank Steve F
Reviewed 12 September 2011

You will love this ZIP! It is great fun for all ages. Kids under 11 may need to be partnered with staff--weight plays a role for the younger crowd.

2  Thank Lenzi67
Reviewed 4 September 2011

I have never tried zip-lining before and thoroughly enjoyed it. The course in Bryce is in 10 stages and therefore quite long. The instructors were all very friendly and competent and everyone in my group had a great time.They also take photos of you on in action, which make a great memento of your trip.
Highly recommended.