“Awesome!”

Bryce Resort Zipline Adventure
Reviewed 7 October 2012

One of the best attractions in VA. Was nervous at first but turned out to be just plain FUN! We come to Bryce Mountain every year and will certainly make the ZIP LINE an annual event.

3  Thank Genefbass
"golf"
"activities"
"resort"

Reviewed 25 September 2012

Great fun! The guides were fantastic. A TON of FUN!!!! Ages above ten would probably be best. Safe, instructions are clear and detailed. The guides will answer any questions. Just sit back and let it rip.

1  Thank DadnkidsPA
Reviewed 9 May 2012

Loved it all!!! They start you off and gradually build up.For those afraid of heights, like me....this is a wonderful idea.

1  Thank born2dans
Reviewed 7 May 2012

Took the whole family (ages 41,39,13,and 9) for a weekend getaway and Bryce Resort zip lines were the highlight. It takes about 90 minutes (top to bottom) working your way from station to station, and you're entertained the entire time. Great views, lots of adrenaline, and Frank, Ben, Ashley, and Jarad do a great job of making it fun. Very safety conscious. $3 for an e-mailed action photo is hard to pass up, and the quality of all of our pix was great. Well worth the time and money. We'll definitely go back.

4  Thank Brent G
See more reviews
Reviewed 7 February 2012

My wife is not normally a person who likes to take risk. The zip line looks scary for some, I sure. The first leg of the trip, you could see the fear in my wife's eyes. By the time we got to second leg, she was having a blast.

The staff was very professional and safety oriented. I wouldn't mind work all day there myself.

My only complaint was it wasn't long enough. With just the two of us going at the time, there was no waiting for others to go. You didn't get as much time to soak it in as a result.

It is a little steep in price at $45 a person.

3  Thank Steve F