“Always Great Food and Service...Thanks!!”
Review of Millstone Tea Room

Millstone Tea Room
Ranked #1 of 2 Coffee & Tea in Bedford
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 3 August 2014

Brought my friends here on 8/2/14. Nina was our server, and Charlotte was close by checking on us. I've been to many restaurants over the years and this is ONE of the best. I had the Salmon and my wife and friends had the Steak Diane. It was made perfectly, and the whole meal was outstanding. I did make reservations and glad I did as it was full. Every restaurant should stride to be as good as this one.

3  Thank Gregory W

Reviewed 16 June 2014

We had a delicious meal at this tiny, out of the way place, worth the extra few miles! Wonderful shrimp, quail, and chicken dishes. The mussels as an app. were perfectly done. Yummy bread too. We sat outside on a lovely deck and enjoyed a family of kittens who played at our feet. Check it out!

1  Thank Margaret H
Reviewed 27 April 2014

We had two of the best martinis ever to start our evening in the welcoming atmosphere of this marvelous eatery. The trout was succulent, the poutine a treat, and I'll dream about the fried oysters in the "deviled egg dipping sauce". I ended my meal with profiterole….D-freaking-licious!

2  Thank Nancster070
Reviewed 16 March 2014

We've heard people rave about the Millstone Tea Room for years, but this was our first trip out. Beautiful drive out with the setting sun. When we arrived, the fire was going in the wood stove, and we were greeted warmly. It was the perfect night for the tomato bisque, which came with the entree. The trout was perfectly cooked and the grits that accompanied it were divine. My husband enjoyed the mixed grill, but he was very envious of the guy at the next table who had ordered the fried chicken! For dessert, we shared the bread pudding, which was also good. I think we'll be trying the Sunday brunch next!

2  Thank skteach
Reviewed 16 February 2014

Hidden Gem! Very intimate! Excellent food and service. Great for any occasion. Only complaint, they make the best pear martini's, but every time we go, they are always out of the ingredients. Wish they would keep the ingredients in stock.

1  Thank Serena R