“Anniversary Evening”

Millstone Tea Room
Ranked #1 of 2 Coffee & Tea in Bedford
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Brunch, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
central Virginia
“Anniversary Evening”
Reviewed 29 August 2014 via mobile

What a culinary treat!
My husband & I love fine food, and our evening at Millstone was delightful.
Outstanding server...thank you, Charlotte! We loved everything from the Caesar Salads, herb buttered baguette, Hubby had steak. I had the oysters. Desert. Menu was a fascinating read!
Don't miss this little gem....but make reservations. ♡

Orono, Minnesota, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fabulous dinner”
Reviewed 23 August 2014

So I'll admit it was late, we were on our way to our B&B and looking for anyone who served food after a very long but beautiful hike to McAfee Knob. This was the first restaurant we saw. We were so glad we found it. I had trout while my husband had steak. Everything was fresh and absolutely delicious. The dinner was a gourmet meal for a reasonable price. The interior was clean and cozy, and our waitress and host were delightful. Next time we go back (which we will) it will be on purpose.

Visited August 2014
1 Thank MNmom2012
Richmond, Virginia
“Beyond amazing!”
Reviewed 10 August 2014

We read the great reviews and were curious since we were staying nearby. It doesn't look like anything special from the outside, but don't let it deceive you. We were driving by and took our chances stopping in without a reservation. The restaurant was full, but the hostess kindly offered us a table on the covered porch. We ordered Caesar salad and I can unequivocally say that was THE BEST Caesar dressing I've ever had in my entire life! They make their own dressing and it is incredible! If it wouldn't have been totally uncouth and created a scene, I would have licked my salad bowl clean....it was that good! :)

Our server was so friendly and helpful. Our food was brought out quickly and everything was delicious. I ordered salmon and my husband ordered steak and mashed potatoes. Neither of us has ever enjoyed a meal as much as we did at the Millstone. The chef knows how to blend flavors in such a way that will leave you dreaming about your next visit.

Visited August 2014
Virginia
“Always Great Food and Service...Thanks!!”
Reviewed 3 August 2014

Brought my friends here on 8/2/14. Nina was our server, and Charlotte was close by checking on us. I've been to many restaurants over the years and this is ONE of the best. I had the Salmon and my wife and friends had the Steak Diane. It was made perfectly, and the whole meal was outstanding. I did make reservations and glad I did as it was full. Every restaurant should stride to be as good as this one.

• Visited August 2014
3 Thank Woody's Honda
Roanoke, Virginia
“Wonderful Little Spot!”
Reviewed 16 June 2014

We had a delicious meal at this tiny, out of the way place, worth the extra few miles! Wonderful shrimp, quail, and chicken dishes. The mussels as an app. were perfectly done. Yummy bread too. We sat outside on a lovely deck and enjoyed a family of kittens who played at our feet. Check it out!

Visited June 2014