“Scrumptious Sandwiches at Ivy Bridge”
Review of Ivy Bridge Cafe - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Ivy Bridge Cafe
Greenville, North Carolina
“Scrumptious Sandwiches at Ivy Bridge”
Reviewed 3 August 2014

The sandwiches and wraps were delicious at this downtown eatery. We try to patronize downtown local places if possible. The Ivy Bridge is a place that would really shine with a few changes. It took a bit longer to get our food for a party of six but the owner told us she was shorthanded and after all it was after 2pm. The staff was very nice. Everything was delicious when it arrived. Several of us got variations on the turkey wrap and it was fresh ingredients all around. The combos are a bit more imaginative and tasty than your average restaurant and you can get sides like macaroni salad instead of chips. My only strong criticism is that the fabric tablecloths stapled to the table must go as they were simply yucky and stained. With this one improvement the Ivy can shine. Its a great innovative menu and fresh delicious food -- simply improve the table top surface to a more sanitary vinyl tablecloth or plain laminate or wood. I almost lost my desire to eat there but when the food arrived and I tasted my wrap it made up for this little detail. My best wishes for the success of this sandwich shop.

Va/Nc Border
“Well I was happy...”
Reviewed 20 July 2014

Went twice...first time got the salad bar and yes it's very limited but everything was fresh and it had real bacon and ham and a fresh pot of coffee...then second visit got the fugi bacon wrap and it was quite good...small, homey place...real nice people...homemade potato salad with cheese and bacon again....maybe the bacon is inducing me to be friendlier than some of these reviews?? But literally the only place I see to eat downtown during the day and they weren't bad at all..and the staff was very gracious....I would go again if I was downtown...not a second thought. Why must everyone be soooo critical??
Both experiences were very good.

“Delicious!”
Reviewed 8 July 2014

Went with my mother and daughters and grandmother. We all left there full! The chicken salad was some of the best I have ever had. The employees were very nice. I will definitely go again next time we go to Bedford!

Peachtree Corners, Georgia, United States
“Spring Break visit to the D-Day Memorial”
Reviewed 10 May 2014

They treated us very nicely, and was a perfect place for lunch with delicious brownies and cookies. Would go again if in the area.

Visited April 2014
Appomattox, Virginia
“Not quality food”
Reviewed 3 March 2014

Nothing of note, not much going for it. Potato bar, not my choice of food. Sandwiches were poorly prepared.

• Visited January 2014