“Good Mexican food, just noisy.”
Review of El Cazador

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
El Cazador
Ranked #10 of 61 Restaurants in Bedford
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 25 November 2013

El Caz as the locals call it, has good authentic food. The place is always busy, but noisy. This is not the place for a quiet date night. The prices are reasonable, and service good.

Reviewed 15 October 2013

We live in California and are some time reluctant to have Mexican food in other states, but the food and service here was wonderful! Give it a try!

1  Thank nanapl
Reviewed 29 July 2013

El Cazador has the best mexican food in Bedford, Va. The entree portions are plentiful, filling and delicious!

Reviewed 28 June 2013

Filling food with no surprises. A good beer selection. Service was cheerful. Ambiance was family-oriented. They were out of two desserts, the flan and sopapilla, and the one we shared seemed to have been dug out from the back of the freezer-- a very tough Choco-Taco. Nevertheless we like Mexican food and found this place perfectly satisfactory.

Reviewed 28 November 2012

I eat here with my family and co-workers on occasion, and it's always good. The food tends to be a little on the salty side for my taste, but I cook with very little salt. Others might not find it to be as salty as I do. However, everything is always very good. My favorite part about El Caz is the people. The servers are friendly and readily available, and seem to enjoy helping me practice my Spanish.

Been to El Cazador? Share your experiences!