“Great Food” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Olde Liberty Station

Olde Liberty Station
Ranked #1 of 57 Restaurants in Bedford
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly, Business meetings, Bar Scene, Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Cheap Eats, Local cuisine, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Blacksburg, Virginia
“Great Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 June 2014

Very good food and service. Enjoyed it so much had to go back a second day. I would start with desert and work backwards.

Virginia
“Most interesting setting for a satisfactory meal”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 May 2014 via mobile

Any train buff would enjoy having a meal in this former large passenger station on the Norfolk & Western line. It has been handsomely converted into an attractive restaurant.
Our stop for lunch was rather satisfactory but not noteworthy. The service was quick and efficient, though we were not informed of the day's special. The chicken cranberry salad was excellent but the pork barbecue sandwich was devoid of much barbecue sauce and was rather bland. All in all, a mixed bag.

1 Thank greybees
Lynchburg, Virginia
“Enjoyed the Take-Out”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 May 2014

Unfortunately, I was not able to enjoy having a sit down meal due to lack of time. However, I did stop by for some take-out.

The meal was hot and delicious. It was lunch hour so it did take a little bit of time to get it out, but I was certainly happy that I stopped by. I had heard it was a great place and will certainyl be back for a sit down meal.

• Visited May 2014
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Williamstown, New Jersey
“Delicious food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 May 2014 via mobile

This is a really cool restaurant with very good food. The waitress we had was excellent and answered all of the questions we had. My only issue is almost everything on the menu comes with mushrooms. I love mushrooms but it's kind of odd. I think they need to have a more diverse menu. My husband is a picky eater and they really didn't have any "normal" food for him. For example their stuffed shells comes with mushroom sauce, not tomato. Very odd. Do to know if my husband will be back but I liked it a lot.

1 Thank GLrider
Bardstown, Kentucky
“Great atmosphere and good food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 May 2014

We went here to celebrate my son's graduation and thoroughly enjoyed it! The service is great, the people are kind (the owner even stopped by the table to check in), and the food is very good. The bread they serve while you're waiting is fantastic. In fact, the place is so good, i would greatly encourage you to make reservations, especially on a special day.

Nearby in Bedford is the National D-Day Memorial. A must see while you are there.

• Visited May 2014
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

Been to Olde Liberty Station? Share your experiences!