“Good chioce in Berryville”
Review of Focaccia Italian Grill - CLOSED

Focaccia Italian Grill
Cuisines: Greek, Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Focaccia offers a wide selection of Italian and Greek dishes, including weekly specials and homemade desserts. There is also a great selection of beer and Italian wines.
Waterville, Maine
“Good chioce in Berryville”
Reviewed 29 April 2014

We had planned lunch at the Battletown Inn, which, unfortunately, is closed. Locals recommended the Focaccia. We were pleasantly surprised. The luncheon special (a battered broiled fish entrée) was excellent. Fresh, crisp and tasty. My wife and our luncheon guest both had individual pizzas which were surprisingly large and rated by both as terrific. The menu is remarkably varied and offers Italian and Greek specialties. Highly recommended. Service was very attentive and prices are very reasonable.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank Fred L

Berryville, Virginia
“always good”
Reviewed 5 March 2014 via mobile

Every time I have eaten here, I am happy. I've eaten here numerous times and never had a bad meal. The salads are fresh. The fish is great. My husband loves the veal. My step daughter loves the stromboli and pastas. The only problem we've had here is the service a couple of times, but the owner stays on top of the issues. Again, I would vote Focaccia the most reliable and freshly prepared meal in town, with second being the Greek fast food place. around the corner

Visited March 2014
1 Thank ktcoloradoinvirgina
Berryville, Virginia, United States
“Not good place to eat”
Reviewed 4 March 2014

Had one meal there, came away with food poisning so needless to say have not been back. Actually have not found anyplace in town where I would go back to a second time.

• Visited April 2013
Berryville, Virginia
“We're Regulars”
Reviewed 9 December 2013 via mobile

* very fresh & crispy salads
* wonderful house made pasta (I've witnessed it being created)
* chef gladly accommodates any special requests
* my Bostonian husband loves the clams pasta
* great food @ reasonable prices
* occassionaly service is lacking, but the wait is worth it

Fayetteville, North Carolina
“Wedding Reception”
Reviewed 6 October 2013

Celebrated the bride and groom with a great dinner, music and even dancing. The owner and staff were extremely accommodating and made us all feel as though we were the only ones in town that night! They set up the tables, and even helped with all the decorations. The menu choices were amazing and I was quite pleased with my choice of the ravioli. Great job team Focaccia!

Visited September 2013