“It's our go to place in Berryville”
Review of Berryville Grille

Berryville Grille
Ranked #1 of 25 Restaurants in Berryville
Price range: US$10 - US$25
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Opened in 2009. Excellent Food and moderately priced
Berryville, Virginia
“It's our go to place in Berryville”
Reviewed 19 October 2011

We live in Berryville and when we want to go out, we go to the Berryville Grill nine times out of ten. It is great food for a great price. We have tried everything on the menu and except for the meatloaf, which I found tasteless and bland, everything has been fantastic. I especially love the salmon -- a little asian touch of coconut milk and who knows what in the sauce -- and I order it frequently. There have been times when we've been pushed for time, called ahead, and they had our meal, hot on the table when we got there. You can find out what the specials are each day through their facebook page. Sometimes the specials are special, but usually it's something on pasta, which I don't like so much.

The place is very popular, so it's quite noisy at peak times. Best advice: call ahead and ask for a window seat (there are two of them on each side of the door). You can hear and you can see the "excitement" in Berryville. Reservations are strongly suggested during peak dinner hours.

• Visited September 2011
1 Thank ktcoloradoinvirgina

“Good potential but horrible follow through.”
Reviewed 18 October 2011

I visited this restaurant with my husband a few weeks back. The restaurant is cute but very loud and the 'floor manager' is a little much. I have also found hair in my dressing. The cooks will walk out on occasion and there is no sign of a hair net or hat, kinda gross. Other than that the rest of the meal is nice and the servers were kind and knowledgeable. It does seem like there is special treatment to certain guests and if your not a regular you don't get the same attention. Kinda a let down. Probably won't return.

2 Thank Rghlady
Leesburg, Virginia
“So glad to have this place in Berryville”
Reviewed 3 October 2011

We visit here once every two weeks or so, and have never had less than exceptional food and service. The tuna skewers appetizer is so delicious, I have to share it with my two children, who literally use the skewers to scrape the wasabi suce off the plate.....I've never had to ask for a refill and the proprietor makes a special point to welcome her guests personally. Do make a reservation if you want a window seat on the weekend. Prices are very reasonable for this caliber of food and service, in fact, we as a family of 4 can eat here and have a much meal for about the same and sometimes less than going out to the TGI Fridays or Chillis venues...and the atmosphere is 10 times better. This is one of the best places to land in Berryville in a long time. You know its an all around GREAT place if they keep up a picture of Jesus above the bar. My kind of place. Keep up the great service...

• Visited October 2011
1 Thank Pasa_Bon_Dia
Woodbridge, Virginia
“great anniversary dinner”
Reviewed 6 September 2011

Went in Sunday, September 4th for dinner. Hostess asked if we had reservations and I said no but hoped she could help us out because it was our anniversary. Without skipping a heart beat she said hold tight and gave us a wonderful window seat and made sure our dinner was special. Great food and good prices with the extra special touch of great seat and free dessert offer though we opted for after dinner coffee. Such a great treat!

• Visited September 2011
North Potomac, Maryland
“This place made my belly happy”
Reviewed 12 August 2011

We were staying at a local B & B and went into Berryville for dinner. We were greeted and seated quickly. The reasonable menu prices were a pleasant surprise. The food was very delicious and filling. Overall, we had a great dining experience at the Berryville Grille.