“Good Cafe Food for Lunch”
Review of Berryville Grille

Berryville Grille
Ranked #1 of 24 Restaurants in Berryville
Price range: US$10 - US$25
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wine and Beer
Description: Opened in 2009. Excellent Food and moderately priced
Fairfax, Virginia
“Good Cafe Food for Lunch”
Reviewed 23 November 2013 via mobile

Stopped off here while wine tasting in the region. Food was fine and a good range of options. Would go there again but it's no super special or stick out on my mind. Got a gyro which sounded like it would hit the spot on a cold day. When it came though it was in a panini bread turned into a pocket so it was good but hard to eat and all the meat. Was at the bottom and all the rest on the top with no way to get all the flavors on one bits. The appetizer chicken empanadas were excellent !

Cave Creek, Arizona
“Good meal, knowledgable staff”
Reviewed 6 November 2013 via mobile

Stopped in for lunch passing through town and enjoyed a tasty meal at the bar. The owner was very friendly and helpful.

Visited November 2013
Eminence, Missouri
“A nice find at the end of a good day!”
Reviewed 14 October 2013 via mobile

My friend and I stopped here after a full day of hiking on the Appalachian trail and discovered a very good dinner of meatloaf, garlic mashed potatoes, and the most perfectly sautéed zucchini and squash. The house vinegarette was very good as well! The only downfall is that the meals are a bit pricey.

Towson, Maryland
“lunch on 3 occaisions, August - September 2013, while traveling through Berryville.”
Reviewed 14 October 2013

Great experiences! I had lunch with my wife while traveling through Berryville in August. Great meal; served by the owner who gave my wife a book which she had admired on a shelf there. Truly gracious on her part.
Traveling through Berryville again twice during mid- September with a friend (sat on outside patio first and inside next visit) experiences equaled that of August in every respect!

• Visited September 2013
“OK Meal, but service was lacking”
Reviewed 13 October 2013 via mobile

The Berryville Grill was almost full when we arrived, but we did have a reservation. The server was prompt in taking our drink and food order. Our appetizers arrived promptly. The wine list is VERY limited and they had a very narrow beer selection. When my husband asked for a dark beer, all they had was Guinness. I had the brined pork and my husband had the dinner special, spaghetti and meatballs. They were perfectly fine, but my pork was a bit salty (like it wasn't rinsed enough after brining). Also, even though our server, Jordan, told us that we'd get bread and that my husband would get a salad with his entree (he even asked what type of dressing he wanted!), neither were ever served.

We were in and out within 50 minutes. Not sure if we would make a special trip to dine there again, (we live @25 minutes away) but if we were in Berryville again we might go back.

Visited October 2013