“Fair Trade Shop in a small town”
Review of My Neighbor and Me

My Neighbor and Me
Ranked #1 of 19 things to do in Berryville
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: My Neighbor and Me provides a fair trade retail shop reflecting indigenous cultures, unique gifts, and simple necessities where local and global neighbors can equitably exchange goods and services.
Reviewed 6 December 2013

If you haven't been to My Neighbor and Me you are missing out. Christina has created the most pleasant shop out of the sunroom of her home. Its a pleasure to check out the array of goods and see her smiling face. Beautiful gifts, soaps, coffees and teas. We buy all of our coffee there and look forward to it every day. Shop local it works in so many wonderful ways.

There are newer reviews for My Neighbor and Me

Reviewed 25 November 2013

My Neighbor and Me is a great place to visit and look. The goods are extremely interesting and probably not found in most stores. Unique to the area. And, the owners are two of the nicest people you can meet.

1  Thank Wink6
Reviewed 22 November 2013

I love this shop!!!! I found everything I needed for gifts for Christmas and birthdays! And Christina is so knowledgeable about this whole Fair Trade industry and is fascinating to talk to! I highly recommend it!

1  Thank maryfv064
Reviewed 4 November 2013

My first visit to this store was October 31st, the items were unique and the store owner was very knowledgable and kind.
Loved the store!!

1  Thank Juoplki
Reviewed 30 July 2013

While a bit off the beaten path, she says she is trying to find a space on Main Street, and it's still worth searching out. I was quite pleased to be able to find a baby shower gift that was unique and wonderful, and be able to support a small, woman-owned, local business as well as empowering women around the world to support themselves, their families and their local communities. Truly a gift that gives to many at once.

1  Thank Julie K
Christina K, Owner at My Neighbor and Me, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2013

Yes, I am trying to find a suitable space to move the shop onto Berryville's Main Street. Until then, an easy way to remember to find me...at the railroad tracks on Main Street, turn north onto First Street...I am 1/2 mile down on the left in an 1875 Railroad Worker's house with a yellow mailbox and red shop sign.