“For those who care”

My Neighbor and Me
Ranked #1 of 19 things to do in Berryville
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: My Neighbor and Me provides a fair trade retail shop reflecting indigenous cultures, unique gifts, and simple necessities where local and global neighbors can equitably exchange goods and services.
Reviewed 22 June 2014

If you care about preserving historic downtowns, purchasing fairly made and organic goods, making ecologically sound choices or finding a thoughtful gift for a friend, this is your store.

There are finds here for adults and children. I love being able to do my Christmas gift shopping out of season and out of the ordinary.

All reviews
"baby"
"scarves"
"virginia"

Reviewed 1 June 2014

Christina, the store owner, is very passionate about her store! She promotes unique fair trade products from countries all over the world. This store is a must! Beatiful items for the home (and/or gifts) such as platters, table runners, etc. and she is very knowledgeable about each piece. Store is open on Sundays and she is encouraging other businesses to be open on Sundays as well - great way to support the local community!

Christina K, Owner at My Neighbor and Me, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2014

Thank you so much for your review. One correction though is that I am open until 6pm, which is rare in Berryville, on Saturdays but I am closed on Sundays. I hope to add Sunday and Monday hours in the next year as the business continues to grow and I can afford to hire help.

Reviewed 1 May 2014 via mobile

Such a friendly, welcoming shop owner and wonderfully unexpected finds in a small country town! All items are fair trade from third world countries. I'm definitely coming back!

Reviewed 20 April 2014

Had a very nice visit with Christina during our trip down to Berryville on April 12. She has a very nice display of several items, some of which we hadn't seen in other stores. We particularly liked the choice of coffees and the clothing styles offered........we will be back! Tom B.

1  Thank Tom B