“Birthday Gift”

The Fire House Gallery
Ranked #12 of 19 things to do in Berryville
More attraction details
Owner description: Paintings, watercolors, sculpture as well as distinctive, handmade affordable glass, fiber, ceramics, photography, and wood art from local Virginia artists. Art housed in historic fire house, recipient of distinguished awards for preservation and adaptive reuse providing a perfect setting for the exhibits and special events held here throughout the year.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 16 August 2014

This past June for my birthday a couple of my friends purchased beautiful earrings from The Fire House Gallery. My mother's 79th birthday is this month and I wanted to buy something very special for her. I found the absolute perfect gift for her.....a gorgeous hand painted silk scarf. I saw a few other scarves that were in "my colors" that I'd love to return and purchase for myself! Chantal assisted me and she was a real gem. I am very happy with my visit to the Fire House Gallery.

Reviewed 30 July 2014

Everything made by talented local artists and craftspeople using quality materials, excellent workmanship and reasonably priced. Cards, pottery, fused glass, baskets, watercolors, oils, pastels, photography, fiber and jewelry--beaded and metalwork. I am fortunate to live only an hour away!