Comfort Inn
US$86
US$71
Super 8 Norton VA(Norton)(Great Value!)
US$62
US$55
US$74
Westside Inn(Kingsport)
US$58
Western Front Hotel(Saint Paul)(Great Value!)
US$142
Orbitz.com
US$110
US$103
Priceline
All reviewshuddle housewafflesindoor salt water poolbeautiful staircaselodge stylemicrowave and coffee makerkids loved the poolchoice hotelsexcellent hoteltwo nightsfree breakfastwould stay againroom was cleannice place to staya wonderful stayhot breakfastfitness center
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 13 June 2013 via mobile

Enjoy resin bears? Furniture made in the 1980s? You're in luck. This is where furniture comes to die. If this wasn't the only game in town I would drive the 15 miles to Norton. Very unappealing stay. Although the staff was helpful and curious, this place needs an overhaul.

• Stayed: November 2012
1  Thank Idandart
Liz M, Front Office Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 22 January 2014

The furniture wasn't made in the 1980's! The hotel wanted a rustic look, thats why we have log furniture.Maybe you like the more modern look, but everyone that stays here loves the look we have here, and we wouldn;t change it for anything. Thank you for staying with us and if your ever in the area, we hope we can accomdate you!

Reviewed 17 May 2013 via mobile

Good little hotel. Rooms were clean and comfortable . Ate at the Little Mexico restaurant and it was very good and reasonable price. Staff was pleasant . Breakfast was good, normal hotel self serve style.

• Stayed: May 2013
2  Thank IBSANC

Thank you for staying with us and we hope to see you again!

Reviewed 16 May 2013

Been here before a year or two ago. Place has been updated in places, comfortable and clean. Extra special to me was the strawberry choice in waffles. You can have original or strawberry, I dare to have strawberry and they were greeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeat. 24hrs restaurant can help your tummy if you don't want to do the help yourself breakfast. Use your AARP added discount.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Candice G

Thank you for staying with us! We have updated in a few places, we just recently put in new carpet in some of the smoking rooms, and we added blueberry waffles too. Hope to see you in the future.

Reviewed 16 April 2013

First time here
Very good service.
Atmosphere is very nice good country feeling with wood staircase. Log wood furniture in rooms
Breakfast was good but one needs to walk next door to Hiddle House fresh eggs etc there
Bed was comfy.

• Stayed: April 2013
1  Thank K9sniffer
Reviewed 12 April 2013

I was assigned to work in SW Va. I booked a room at the hotel in big stone gap in order to be closer to my assignment. Being a woman traveling alone for the first time, I had done some research and this looked to be an ok place. The room was nice, the women checking me in were very pleasant. However, there was some sort of mix up and at 12:30 am, I was awoken by someone using a key to get into my room. Needless to say, I was scared beyond words. When I called the front desk, they said I was not registered in that room and they had just given it to the unsuspecting guest that had just arrived. Thank goodness for double locks or this poor person would have been maced. Then, I never got my wake up call. I woke up an hour late, arrived at work, rushed, late and with lack of sleep and no breakfast. Not happy with my experience. And the Internet service was lacking too. It was very spotty and sometimes nonexistent.

Room Tip: When asking for a quiet room, make sure they change it in the computer
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business