This hotel is remote being 10 miles off of the interstate, but is very clean and offers a lot of amenities. The room was very clean and the pool was very nice. We stayed during a non Virginia Tech football weekend so the hotel was fairly empty, although I'm sure the hotel will be packed during a football weekend. The breakfast was tasty and well prepared but is not included in the room rate like many other Hilton hotels. If you are in the area, this is a very nice hotel to choose for a family.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy all the comforts of home while on the road at the Hilton Garden Inn Blacksburg. Complete with refrigerator, microwave, high-speed internet and HDTV, your spacious guest room contains all the essentials for an overnight visit or week-long stay. Adjacent to the VA Tech campus, this hotel is a convenient stop for parents and potential students alike. Forget something at home? The 24-hour Pavilion Pantry has basic health and beauty essentials as well as microwavable meals, snacks and drinks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Booking.com and Hilton Hotels Direct so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Blacksburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Blacksburg Hotel Blacksburg
- Hilton Garden Inn Blacksburg Virginia