“Great Donuts”
Review of Carol Lee Donuts

Carol Lee Donuts
Ranked #1 of 3 Dessert in Blacksburg
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Carol Lee Donuts is a retail take-out doughnut shop. Coffee,cappuccino,milk,and tea are available inside. Soda, water and juice are in a vending machine outside.
Reviewed 20 April 2014

Whenever my wife and I go to Blacksburg to visit our cadet at VT, we pick up some donuts to eat on our drive back to NJ. Love their yeast raised donuts and the filled as well.

Reviewed 27 December 2013

I thought Krispy Kreme was the best, until my fiance, now husband, introduced me to Carol Lee Donuts. They are made fresh, and I would personally recommend the maple. I think it's the best!

Reviewed 19 December 2013 via mobile

Been in business since 1969 (though I think the location was downtown originally), this is a worthwhile trip a little north of town. Staff was very friendly. You aren't going to find overly complicated gourmet donuts - just really fantastic fresh made donuts of many varieties. We had a lemon filled and a cinnamon twist, respectively. Delicious!

Reviewed 3 September 2013 via mobile

If you're looking for a traditional, homemade donut then head to Carol Lees! They remind Me of the donuts my grandmother used to make. Be sure to get them even theyre warm and they will melt in your mouth

Reviewed 1 September 2013

The employees were quick to greet and super polite.

We bought one of everything to be fair, and while their cake doughnuts were less than average, the rest tasted of deep-fry oil. After a couple of hours sitting in the box, oil from the doughnuts leaked through- completely saturating the bottom.

Overall, not impressed.