“Nice Casual Place”

Cuisines: American
Fredericksburg, Virginia
“Nice Casual Place”
Reviewed 22 September 2013

Had lunch here and it was really good. Service was fast and excellent. Everything came out as expected and was very tasty. Atmosphere isn't the greatest, the building looks like it used to be a Captain D's Seafood or something close to that...was kind of dated and dingy inside.

• Visited September 2013

• Korean first
Christiansburg, Virginia
“Fun place with eclectic food”
Reviewed 2 September 2013

Stopped by after church last Sunday. Beautiful sunny August day. Were lucky to find an outside table with an umbrella. The place was packed, although they had more waitresses on duty than I remembered from the past.

I ordered their classic burger, my wife got the cashew chicken salad. Took about 20 minutes for our meals to arrive. We weren't in a hurry - this time. My hamburger was good. It was served between 2 slices (small) of sour dough bread which added to the flavor. But by the 2nd bite I'd worn out my napkin from wiping the grease (butter?) from my fingers which they picked up from the bread. The burger wasn't greasy - but the bread had a lot of something oily on it. My side order of onion rings left a small pool of grease in the bottom of the basket - but the rings didn't appear or taste greasy.

Total came to $25 plus tip.

We try to eat here at least once a year, preferably when VT is not in session. They always have an interesting selection of sandwiches and salads.

• Visited August 2013
Orlando, Florida
“Decent local restaurant”
Reviewed 30 July 2013

The service here was pretty good - friendly and timely. The burgers and sandwiches are great! Although I will say, they are a little greasy...

We haven't tried much at this restaurant, but I do want to give them props for being a local restaurant with good food AND good service!

• Visited June 2013
“Great local place”
Reviewed 29 July 2013

This place is a GREAT place for a casual lunch or dinner. The burgers are fantastic! Of course almost all of the food is fantastic. The pesto burger is my favorite but you can't go wrong no matter what you order---sandwiches, salads (Lefty's salad is one of my favorites) and the dinners are such a surprise---salmon cooked perfectly. The only negative is that the place is packed at lunch time so either get here early or late and don't plan on "fast" food.

• Visited July 2013
Blacksburg, Virginia
“A nice Suprise.....”
Reviewed 24 July 2013

Was really hesitant about trying this place...it is nothing fancy, but I was pleasantly surprised...I ordered one of there burgers and it was certainly one of the best in town...the waitress was very attentive and polite....the place was clean and kept up to date....

• Visited February 2013