“My favorite sushi in Blacksburg.”
Review of Sushi Factory

Sushi Factory
Ranked #67 of 128 Restaurants in Blacksburg
Reviewed 23 July 2014

I have been going to the sushi factory for years and it continues to be my favorite sushi place in Blacksburg. I have two teenagers who frequently ask to eat there. We enjoy all the standard sushi dishes. We also like their miso soup and you can get sushi rice with sprinkles. You may want to ask for the sprinkles on the side and see if you like them. They are seaweed based. They also have seaweed salad and edamame which are the standard fare but also tasty. The restaurant is in a small mall and has just a few tables. The decor is cute. I have ate here for lunch, dinner and take out. Cost is the average cost for sushi. This is not a full service restaurant, you order and pick up your food at the counter and seat yourself. They provide hot tea or water at no extra charge. There is not any alcohol and there is a cooler with a few soft drink choices. Saki House across town is more expensive and not as good.