“Excellent flavorful food!”
Review of Excellent Table - CLOSED

Excellent Table
Reviewed 19 October 2012

My family loves to get food to go from Excellent Table, there are a number of things to choose from, and the menu rotates everyday. It is so nice to have something different to eat. The owner is very friendly. I highly recommend trying it out!

1  Thank saynotoplastic

Reviewed 12 September 2012

I recently visited Excellent Table and had high expectations after reading the reviews on tripadvisor. I was not impressed with the quality of food or the price. I lived above the Blue Nile in Harrisonburg, VA for quite some time and eat Ethiopian cuisine every chance that I get. I was hoping that excellent table would be better as I was planning before I even visited on becoming a repeat customer. The lady cooking was incredibly nice and genuine... Sadly, I will not be returning.

Reviewed 25 June 2012

A surprise find in Blacksburg. I have eaten at the Excellent Table many times but my most interesting visit occurred recently when accompanied by first timers, my brother and best friend. An initial visit is an unmatched experience when the immediate explosion of flavors engulfs your palate. The balance of spices and sauces are a worthy venture into this little cultural gem.

1  Thank Dwayne W
Reviewed 21 May 2012

I've had Ethiopian in Ann Arbor, Baltimore, and New York. The rich spices and quality ingredients rival all - and in such a small place as Blacksburg! The dining area is well, down-to-earth let's say, but owner/service is super nice, and since we called ahead, very quick.

1  Thank WSLBellefonte
Reviewed 15 February 2012

their hot dishes are very tasty. not much place to eat in but great take out