“Simply pasta”

Cuisines: Italian
Marion, Ohio
“Simply pasta”
Reviewed 24 September 2013

Local restaurant with reasonable prices and right-sized portions. Hot garlic bread was delicious. Food tasted good and was served hot.

Visited September 2013
1 Thank BDS0517

Bluefield, West Virginia
“Great Italian”
Reviewed 4 August 2013

We come here a lot for their Pizza, salad, and calzones. The service is normally quick and friendly. the place may be small, but the food is definitely worth it.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank TShayJ73
Plano, TX
“The Villa - Best Restaurant in the Bluefield area”
Reviewed 6 March 2013

An Italian restaurant located near WalMart in Bluefield, Virginia. Consistent food quality, good pizza, nice selection of wine and on tap beers. This is the best restaurant in the area. What makes it good is consistent food and service, the service at all the other restaurants in the area stinks....they've never heard of customer service. This includes Applebees and Bob Evans, they are ridiculous...and lousy...so mismanaged.

The other top area restaurant is Texas Steakhouse in Princeton, puts Outback to shame on service and food quality. Chili's does pretty well also.

So to sum up, The Villa is the best restaurant in the area. By the way, the best pizza place in the area is Angelo's, good thin pizza, no atmosphere however. The Villa's pizza is good as well.

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank DailyCoog
North Carolina
“Average Food but poor service”
Reviewed 10 February 2013

I was in the Princeton, WV area for work and asked at the Hampton Inn about an italian restaurant. It was a Wed. evening and I was told that the best Italian restaurant in Princeton was closed but there was in Bluefield. I decided to drive over because I really wanted some Italian food. The restaurant was in a strip mall but was not hard to find. The decor was dated but it looked clean. The food was good. However, the service was poor. I realize that since I was by myself that the wait staff may think my tip wouldn't be very large. Typically I tip very, very well for good service.

My waitress, Amanda, took my order promptly. Then brought my salad and a little later my entree. I also ordered a glass of the house Chianti, which was good. After dropping off my entree, Amanda never came back to my table to ask how my food was or if I needed anything. I would have ordered another glass of wine had she bothered to ask. I also had to ask another employee to please get me my check since Amanda didn't seem to have time to stop by my table even though she must have walked by it at least a dozen times during the course of my meal.

• Visited February 2013
2 Thank dbpNorthCarolina
CHARLOTTE
“A gem in a city with few good restaurants.”
Reviewed 9 January 2013

We ate at this nice Italian restaurant twice and would have returned for New Year's eve had it (restaurant) not been closed. The service and the food were both good and the waiters took time to chat.

Visited December 2012