“Amazing”
Review of Crimson Inn

Crimson Inn
Ranked #2 of 3 Bridgewater B&B and Inns
Reviewed 15 April 2010

I am a recent JMU grad but have many friends that attend bridgewater college in bridgewater, va. I did not want to stay with any of them in their dorms so decided to stop by the crimson inn. I met mike, the gm, and told him that I could not afford a whole lot and he understood where I was coming from and dropped the price for the one night I was staying. He was very helpful and even suggested a few local places to eat. When I arrived at the room I entered my keycode and saw what looked like a room that had never been stayed in before. It was in immaculate condition!! The bed was very comfortable and the kitchen was nicer than the one at my own place. I really appreciate how it is a four green leaf hotel and enjoyed the shampoo and soap dispensers that they had. I would recommend it to anybody staying in the harrisonburg area.

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled solo
3  Thank tarheels33

Reviewed 28 January 2010

Hotel was very comfortable and convenient. Checked into hotel after hours and was given all of my check in informaiton over the phone and was able to go straight to my room upon arrival. Quality bedding and matress made for the best nights sleep that i've had in a hotel in years. Would highly recommend for short or long term stay.

• Stayed: January 2010, travelled on business
1  Thank Tito6
Reviewed 27 September 2009

we recently made a trip to bridgewater va to c the bridgewater college. the college gave us a list of places to stay and since the crimson inn was the only place in bridgewater, i gave them a call. mike, the man that reserved our room, was very pleasant too talk too. he was very helpful in not only making the reservations but also offered to help us with finding a place to have breakfast. upon arrival, we knew that the motel was just opened. we had no keys or cards to deal with in getting in the room. it was all in a code to open the door. when opening the door, the fresh smell of new carpet and paint told us that it was a real nice room. when we opened the door, the beds were very nice. it was like walking into a real rich place. white down comforters covered the bed. the a/c was running and ceiling fan. straight ahead was a new kitchenette and to the left was a very roomy bathroom. the inn is a "green" facility. instead of dealing with soap and shampoo bottles, it was all accessible in the shower by pressing a button as well as hand soap and lotion at the sink. all the dishes etc were provided in kitchen as well as a full size frig, not a small one. the flat screen tv was nice too. when u talk about a place from home, this was more than that. the price was no different then staying at any chain motel the location couldnt have been better for visiting the college. it was just like mike said a 5 min walk and right along the main road. if we come back to see the college again this will be a place we will check out 1st for reservations. thanks again mike for a nice place. keep it that way.

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled with family
4  Thank sly1532
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bridgewater
The Village Inn
Best Western Staunton Inn
Best Western Staunton Inn
#3 of 15 in Staunton
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Harrisonburg

Been to Crimson Inn? Share your experiences!